WELCOME TO THE
The SCTEST group does research in testing, testability, and diagnosis of integrated circuits.
The SCTEST faculty are
The SCTEST graduate students are:
The SCTEST undergrad elves are in need of replenishing
Some SCTEST distinguished alums (some of whom may return) are
Some SCTEST guests and collaborators are:
- An ATPG, DTPG, and fault simulation package.
- Voyeur, a testing visualization tool.
- Carafe and FABIT, inductive fault analysis tools.
- PTBridge, Tcl-SPICE and Tcl-CSE, a suite of tools for fault simulation
and cell library characterization.
- Documentation for our fault diagnosis software.
- PDFT scripts for Physical Design and Test.
Organizations that support our work: