Up: Revision History
Previous: Revision History
- Comments in the technology file were not handled right.
Comments can now be inserted between tech sections.
- Labels on contacts were not handled correctly. The label
is now moved to one of the layers of the contact.
- Cell instances start with ``_0'' rather than ``_1'' to
be consistent with the Berkeley Magic CAD tool.
- Time command modified for UNIX systems to report user and
system time rather than wall-clock time.
- Hemlock version to output TDL incorporated into Carafe.
Hemlock is an experimental version of Carafe and is not
- Fixed the problem of erroneous material being added under
a contact when reading from a GDS file.
Wed Jan 24 11:51:06 PST 1996