Up: Revision History
- Changed to a faster cross-planar bridge algorithm.
- Fixed errors in critical area calculation for cross-planar
- Close window option added to the * commands.
- Added code to check for transistors with less than
two diffusion terminals.
- Check for moving a label out of the circuit's bounding box.
- Forgot to mark the first tile found in the transistor
- The set bridge and break commands check for the keywords
on and off explicitly.
- Support for MSDOS dropped.
- Critical areas are not computed using defect data larger
than the maximum defect size.
Wed Jan 24 11:51:06 PST 1996