Up: Revision History
- Motif user interface added.
- Star commands changed to info commands.
- Main Makefile changed to be more intuitive.
- Reading the fabrication file reports undefined layers right
away rather than when writing the .pro file.
- GDS parser beefed up to catch errors while reading.
- The ``-s'' option was added to allow changing the step size
used in converting non-Manhattan geometries to Manhattan in
- Bridge fault nodes are reported in alphabetical order.
- Bug in determining the largest defect size in the fab stat
- Labels on contacts are now ignored.
- Added switches to allow selective extraction of overlap
and side by side bridges.
- Adding a contact now correctly updates the cell's bounding
- Cell instance numbers in Magic files are now preserved.
- GDS parser now stops on first error rather than trying to
- Fixed Motif GUI bug when trying to extract without
flattening the circuit.
- Fixed derivation of kitty-corner LW's.
- Zero width or height LW's are removed now.
- NO_TIME C preprocessor flag added for systems without
Wed Jan 24 11:51:06 PST 1996